Saturday, December 19, 2009


Now that our group was able to get a much clearer idea of the direction for this project, we went back into Rhino to refine our previous sketch model. The three of us divided the work by individually assigning different parts of the model. I worked on the the northwest corner, which included classrooms library the tall light well and part of the central exterior space.

In this revision, I made a curve along the vertical surfaces, creating a 'light scoop' along the most northern wall, to deflect more natural light to the lowest levels.

This is the Rhino model with our assigned parts put together.

An updated physical model.

No comments:

Post a Comment